Oshchadbank My retirement deposit
My retirement deposit
- Opens when the depositor has his / her pension certificate
- Rechargeable: from 200 UAH; from $ 10 USA; from 10 euros
- Interest payment: monthly or interest capitalization (payment of interest on the deposit is made monthly by depositing into a deposit account)
- There is no early return of the deposit before the end of the deposit
- The minimum deposit amount is 1000 ₴, $ 100 €
All deposits placed in the Savings Bank are protected by the state regardless of the amount
* Payment of another class of payment card is performed according to Tariffs for current account servicing using a payment card
When you accumulate in the account the amount of funds, which provides for an increase in the interest rate on the deposit under this package, this interest rate is automatically increased by the bank.
For payroll clients, the interest rate rises (provided that they receive payroll through Savings Bank JSC): by 0.50%.
Increase in the interest rate by 0.5% per annum (in UAH) relative to the current interest rate (taking into account other bonuses) when extending deposits for a new term.
Bonuses are not added up
to compare with other deposits
How to open a deposit?
To make a deposit, you must contact the bank branch, with the following documents:
- certificate of identification number assignment
If you need to submit additional documents, a bank employee will notify you.
For more information, please contact the Contact Center by phone:
- 0-800-210-800 (free of charge from landline and mobile phones in Ukraine)
- + 38-044-363-01-33
How is the payment credited?
- cash at the cash desk on the day the deposit is opened
- non-cash crediting
How is the power of attorney issued?
At the bank branch where the account is opened it is possible to issue a power of attorney for the right to dispose of funds. The cost of the service is 120 UAH. and for retirees - for FREE.
How do I get interest and return my deposit?
- cash through the cashier
- with the help of a payment card
- without visiting a bank branch, getting interest and managing money
According to the Tax Code of Ukraine, the personal income tax is deducted at the rate of 18% of the amount of accrued interest on the deposit and additionally the military fee of 1.5% of the amount of the accrued interest is withheld.
Interest rates on deposits:
Interest rates on deposits at the time of prolongation, under the terms of the Agreement (new accounts for these deposits are not opened):
** For deposits made for periods of 12 and 18 months, the monthly amount of replenishment may not exceed the amount of the initial deposit actually deposited into the Account (upon initial deposit of the Deposit) or the amount of the Deposit available on the Account at the time of automatic renewal of the Deposit;
- replenishment of the Deposit made for 12 months is made only during the first 8 months from the moment of initial deposit of the Deposit / from the moment of automatic renewal.
- replenishment of the Deposit made for 18 months is made only during the first 12 months from the moment of initial deposit of the Deposit / from the moment of automatic renewal.